Based in Norfolk, UK
Press / Business contact:
Super secret base
Creator of fun shooty software!
Started in 2005, Charlie Knight writes games under the Charlie's Games moniker. Early titles include space shooter Bullet Candy, cult hit Space Phallus, procedurally animated shooter Irukandji and the award winning Scoregasm. At the time of writing, Charlie has just released DEATHBASE 900,000,000, an Atari VCS inspired collect-em-up, and is preparing to launch Son of Scoregasm on PC platforms and PS Vita.
Son of Scoregasm YouTube
DEATHBASE 900,000,000 YouTube
There are far more images available for Charlie's Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Arcade Game of the Year, 2011" - IndieGames.com/IndieVisibility October, 2011
- "a gaming experience of incredible refinement"
- Electron Dance, Electron Dance
- "a really extraordinary looking shoot-em-up"
- John Walker, Rock Paper Sotgun
- "I pretend to love this game even though I do not actually understand it.Scoregasm's brilliance lies in it's reckless innovation"
- Jonothan Lester, Dealspwn
- "It turns a routine, of shooting alien spaceships, into a sight to see."
- Jason Johnson, Killscreen
John has composed the music for most of my games. https://johnmarwin.bandcamp.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programming, Visuals, SFX